2008 Test Pattern for Wipro Interview

Test Pattern for Wipro Interview

pattern-- u know as usual...
1. Engliah
2. Apti
3. Technical.

English is a little bit tough for me. one passive voice & one direct n indirect antonym of KINDLE detection of misspelt words etc & also 3 or 4 staements r given we have to keep them in order.

Coming to Aptitude it is a little bit easier.

Coming to Technical, they have concentrated mostly on c, c++ & two qs from unix & os. this u can do well. prepare with test u r c skills.

my Technical Interview
ti:tell me about u rself which not there in ur resume
me:i am uma from lbrce i started.
ti: these r in ur resume.
me: i am hardworking person etc.
ti:choose one of u r interesting subject.
me: microprocessors.
ti: which one u studied.
me: 8086
ti: how many pins r there. 40 pin dip package.
ti: what what..
me: 40 pin package.
ti: u told something dip what is it.
me: dual inline package.
ti: different types of packages.
me: said one or two & i cant recollect them sir.
ti: ok leave them, u know anything programs in assembly level lang.
me: yes sir.
ti:write program for counting nuumbers which r less than AB(hexa) if i entered five numbers. & i am giving inputs to al & my answer must be stored in AH.
me: wrote immediately.
ti: given a truth table & asked for combinational ckt. m
e: simply solved.
ti: u know about for loops.
me: ye sir.
ti: write a program for diplaying odd numbers from 1 to 10.
me: wrote easily
ti: modify it for even.
me: simple
ti: print alternatively odd & even.
me: simpl;y wrote for(i=0;i<10;i) pf("%d",i);
ti: implementation of stack using linked list.
me: ........
ti: applications of double linked list.
me : Queue.
ti : ok . take this(hr form) & fill it.
me : felt happy...

HR Interview: it is only two minutes.
me: good afternoon sir.
hr: good afternoon, take u r seat.
me:thank u sir
hr: u looking nice with white shirt & neatly dressed.
me: just a smile.
hr: i think it is not a pure white
me: yes sir
hr: then what it is it.
me: grayish white.
hr: which colour u like most.
me: green
hr: why
me: it is good for health
hr: asked some qs on my interests
me:told easily

Best of luck for your interview

No comments:

Take Advantage Of 25 of the finest Articles to help u prepare for the Placement Papers and Interview questions
You’d Never Guess How easy it is to get a job after reading these placement preparation articles

Here are 25 Placement Preparation Articles


"IMPORTANT NOTE"
We Update our site frequently and we want to keep you guys informed so enter your email in the top left hand box and click subscribe,so that whenever we post new papers it gets delivered right to your mail.



 

© New Placement papers | Latest Placement Papers