Test Paper for Wipro Gurgaon 2007 december

Test Paper for Wipro gurgaon December

I was the 3rd to my pannel & was the first to be selected by him.

he: give me ur resume

me: gave him the resume

he: tell me abt ur self

me: I was prepared for it.i gave the answer promptly. I couldnt maintain eye contact initialy but i could manage it.



he: wat do u know in C

me: basics

he: C++?

me: no. & told him the reason y i didnt learn them outside.

its always better to substantiate such things with a reason.



he: wat is a datatype

me: gave the answer

he: asked something on linked list.

me: I couldnt hear him. so i told him i donno

he: wats the difference bet ms office xp & 2003

me: (i wrote tat in my computer skills) i told him we use only the basic features of ms office. may be there r some internet related features in 2003 which r not there in xp.



the real difference is dat office xp runs in win 98, 2000, & win xp. but 2003 runs only on win xp & win 2000 with servicepack.



he: narrated a big passage. the gist was that whether a file created in office 2003 be opened in office xp.

me: yes sir it can be without a problem

he: r u sure

me: yes sir. i tol him our college has xp & i have 2003 & we often transfer documents.



he: any questions?

me: asked him two questions related to technical only. dat was a plus point for me.

he: then told me to wait outside & told that he will let me kno

me: thank u sir.he forwarded his hand & i did the same & gave a firm shake hand.



within few min I was given a form for hr interview. It was very lengthy & almost took 20 min to fill. Within next 10 min after filling the form I was called for HR interview.



Interviewer was a lady.

she: tell me abt ur ur self

me: tol her same thin letter to letter as i tol in tech.



this time eye contact was not at all a problem



she: (i told her something on my introspection in my intro) she asked gimme an incident as an example.



me:i didnt expect her to ask it.but suddenly an incident flashed into my mind. it really happened in my first year.i told her dat.



she: tell me abt ur family

me : told her

she: y didnt u get placed in CTS & TCS?

me: (cts & tcs came to our college on 3rd of aug) I told her i didnt clear their written.



she: wat did u learn from dat

me: I was not expecting dat but my mind was alert as I was not at all tensed. I told her tat donot fall for temptation from CTS & do not prepare more than ur caliber from TCS.



she: why wipro?

me: I was perpared for this question. i tol her three points abt wipro in which i gave her a hint tat i prefer working in south india.



she: wat if i place u in gurgoan (wipro is there in gurgoan)

me: no problem i will work there for a couple of years & take a transfer & come back to south.



she: wat do u think abt ur college:

me: told her all the good things which i knew abt our college (our college is really popular for its placements, thanks to ur placement officer). first i told her tat our college has good placements & good companies r coming & i also told tat Wipro is one such company



No comments:

Take Advantage Of 25 of the finest Articles to help u prepare for the Placement Papers and Interview questions
You’d Never Guess How easy it is to get a job after reading these placement preparation articles

Here are 25 Placement Preparation Articles


"IMPORTANT NOTE"
We Update our site frequently and we want to keep you guys informed so enter your email in the top left hand box and click subscribe,so that whenever we post new papers it gets delivered right to your mail.



 

© New Placement papers | Latest Placement Papers